Welcome to Origin Briggs, conveniently located in Fordham. Originally built in 1955, Origin Briggs is a midcentury classic now entering a grand new era. The brand new entry sequence, complete with plantings and a restored lobby shines. The building also offers a laundry room and an onsite parking garage.
Located in the North Concourse neighborhood of Fordham, Origin Briggs is minutes away from The New York Botanical Garden, and is also surrounded by educational institutions including Fordham University, CUNY Lehman College, and Mount St. Ursula Academy. Origin Briggs also has no shortage of green spaces, with St. James Park and Poe Park conveniently located moments away.
With the B/D/4 trains nearby, as well as the Metro North Harlem Line and the Mosholu Parkway, the property offers various options for seamless travel and commuting.
2830 Briggs Ave, Bronx, NY 10458
Studios, One, and Two Bedrooms
447 to 956 sq ft
*More sizes and layouts available throughout the collection.
Interiors feature refinished wood floors, Maxim flushmount LED lighting, custom cabinetry, and chrome fixtures and hardware throughout.
- Refinished hardwood floors with satin finish
- Flushmount Maxim Linear LED overhead lighting fixtures
- Chrome hardware by Yale on interior doors
- Custom stained wood door cabinetry with smoke finish
- Custom laminate countertops
- Sink by Elkay
- Chrome faucet with pulldown spray by Huntington Brass
- 30" refrigerator by Haier
- Range by GE
- Michelangelo White 12" x 12" floor tile
- Polished bathroom wall tile
- Polished 60" bathtub
- 20" medicine cabinet
- Custom white vanity with ceramic top and chrome faucet by Huntington Brass
- Brushed nickel LED sconce by Progress Lighting
- Chrome bathroom fittings and trims by Huntington Brass, including bath and shower controls, shower rod, towel bar, toilet paper holder, and robe hook
Historic Places Meet Diverse Tastes
A comfortable balance of life-long locals, University students, and those just discovering the neighborhood.Learn More