Concourse proudly boasts Yankee Stadium, the Bronx Museum of the Arts, and the Bronx Terminal Market. It’s bounded by ample sports fields and green spaces, including Mill Pond Park, with its recreation areas and waterfront jogging path.
Elegant Architecture in
the Home of the Yankees
A five-mile stretch of The Bronx that continues to feel authentically NYC.
ConcourseNº6: Origin McClellan
Concourse is anchored by its namesake Grand Concourse, a historic avenue once seen as the Park Avenue of The Bronx.
The neighborhood has a tight-knit feel with a diverse population, diverse cuisine options, and convenient access to Manhattan.
There is no shortage of greenery with 4 parks in the area for enjoying the outdoors whenever needed.
- Became developed in the early 1900s with the building of the Grand Concourse
- Divided into West Concourse, East Concourse, and Concourse Village
- Home to the Bronx Courthouse, Yankees Stadium and the Bronx Museum of the Arts
- The Bronx Terminal Market houses 17-acres of retail space
- Easily accessible via the Metro North, multiple Subway lines, and the Major Deegan Expressway
Floor Plans + Availability
At Origin North, homeownership is easy, intuitive, and can be more accessible and affordable than renting. View Floor Plans and Availability and see how you can own at a place you love.View Availability